PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Fórum dedicado a WEBDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer multiple assignments of array cells. Multiple assignments for array consists in assigning a set of simple values (Boolean, integer, … »
Iniciado em 21 jul. 2008 por
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the conversion of simple strings into multi-lingual messages. This feature lets you convert strings in the code to multi-lingual mes… »
Iniciado em 17 jul. 2008 por
« Hello to all, I have a disadvantage with a table desire that on having realized a modification of a record, when I return to the table I wish me to be able only located in the reco… »
Iniciado em 15 jul. 2008 por
Sem resposta
« I try to use the automatic procedure mechanism, but I find no way to set the parameters 'Time between calls' or 'Delayed to'. Both stay greyed all the time. I try to start a backgr… »
Iniciado em 30 jun. 2008 por
« Hi, I have a table with linked to a HF table. This table is a selection table with multiple selection enabled. When I click a link, I run the fowling server code in ajax mode FOR … »
Iniciado em 20 jun. 2008 por
« Hi, I am trying to create a link on a record in a table that will perform a PageDisplay() and go to another web page and maintain a master detail relationship. In this case, I ha… »
Iniciado em 04 jun. 2008 por
« Hi, Maybe this is a numb question, but here it goes I have an dialogue, that contains 3 edit box and 2 clickable images. Now when I click on one of the images, it is supposed to … »
Iniciado em 12 jun. 2008 por
« Hello, You can include WLanguage code in the forum messages. The tags #DEFCONSTPCS-CODEDEB# and #DEFCONSTPCS-CODEFIN# let you display WLanguage code. When this code is displayed i… »
Iniciado em 06 jun. 2008 por
« Hi everyone, I need to execute this code with a click FileDisplay("c:\test.txt","application/unknow","test.txt") TableAddLine(TBL_FD,"File displayed") The table TBL_FD is a table… »
Iniciado em 04 jun. 2008 por
« I am currently using CCS and I am interested to hear from anyone with CCS experience who has moved to Webdev. Also any one who just evaluted CCS and went with webdev. I have just … »
Iniciado em 01 jun. 2008 por