PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi, I have an editable combo box in a column within an editable table. This combo is filled with another file (e.g. Country) because it is a foreign key in the current file browse … »
Iniciado em 24 jan. 2005 por
« Hello All, I was wondering if anyone has a solution to the problem that have discovered?? I have a table control. Only one field is Active. If I enter data in the table then scr… »
Iniciado em 22 jan. 2005 por
« Hi, I translated the automatic HyperFile message windows (from the "\Examples\Hyper File - Automatic Help Windows" directory) again and have renamed and added them to my project us… »
Iniciado em 22 jan. 2005 por
« WinDev is the best. Throw out all the rest. It's more magic then MAGIC. It's even more logic. Now, don't give me CLARION. That's over. That's gone. I'm going to become a WINDEV-er … »
Iniciado em 21 jan. 2005 por
« Hello, How can I change the height of the headers of a table. When I define a larger font the size of the headerfield did not changed, so the text is hardly to read. TIA, Teun.… »
Iniciado em 21 jan. 2005 por
« Greetings I'm now given the task to develop our own in-house accounting system. I don't want to re-invent the wheel. Are there any Windev accounting application shells (source code… »
Iniciado em 20 jan. 2005 por
« Hello RADders and non-RADders, Because of the messages in this forum about RAD I would like to know why they, who use RAD, do use RAD and why they, who don't use RAD, don't use RAD… »
Iniciado em 18 jan. 2005 por
4 respostas
« Hello, When I make my window wider all fields on that form also became wider and that's not ok, because a field has only a width depending on the number of characters in that field… »
« I have a windev 8 form with a statusbar text message ("Processing : " + Quantity) A loop changes the number of Quantity. When i minimize the form and maximize the form again ... th… »
Iniciado em 19 jan. 2005 por
« Hello, I want to use the '80 System' Template Office03 with changed ActiveOSX buttons. These buttons are beveled and when using the 'original' it's looks good, but I like the colou… »