PC SOFT

GRUPOS DE DISCUSSÃO PROFISSIONAL
WINDEVWEBDEV e WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Fórum dedicado a WINDEV (versão atual), em Inglês
« Hi everybody, WD 5.5B and Office 2003. I'm exporting a HF to Excel following an example founded in "Le Guide" and it works fine but with some numeric masks. I get a number (in the … »
Iniciado em 28 jan. 2005 por
Sem resposta
« I want to make an Update Query where the field in tcolli will be updated to TColli.coStatus + 100 Remarque : it is a query with a kind of join between to tables and where the impor… »
Iniciado em 27 jan. 2005 por
« Hello everybody, Has Windev got any function that can retrieve my locale (location), which is set in my Regional Options? For example, if my locale were "English(United States)", … »
« http://www.pcsoft.fr/st/telec/windevmobile9/windevmobile9_25k.htm But I can't get the exe (or any) download to work. G… »
Iniciado em 28 jan. 2005 por
Sem resposta
« Hello, All backgrounds, buttons a.s.o. of the used template are 'automatic' copied to the project map. Because I have create, for consistent looking, one template-map Templates_Und… »
« Hi All I call DelayBeforeCloseing(200) before I call and Info() message I put on the screen. It all works well except for 1 thing. In the OK button text it will now display "OK 2s"… »
« Hello for all I´m looking for this dll to install native acess in MySQL, and can´t find it in my normal installation. I m using WD8.0 (a upgrade from 7.5 version US.) thanks a lot… »
« G'day All I have always set up my analysis with links between files as a matter or habit, but as I do not use RAD and probably never will and I program my own add, modify and delet… »
Iniciado em 26 jan. 2005 por
3 respostas
« i need to devide mdi parent into 2 , in vb i use split container and assign mdi child window to each container. how do i do this in windev… »
Iniciado em 26 jan. 2005 por
2 respostas
« How could I retrieve the Title of any Window (not opened) of the project? The analysis is opened, but response for xx = {sWindowName}..Title is '... unknown element' thanks! Guente… »
Iniciado em 12 jun. 2004 por