PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi all, I design a report with my default printer HP3800, when I print the same on i.e. HP3600 report result larger and the right result truncate. Thanks for your help. Stefano… »
Débuté le 15 juil. 2008 par
« Hi, I use HF SQL and Querys to find words in (memo) text fields. If the string is "hello nice world" and the user type "nice world" the query finds the record. I use a parameter wi… »
Débuté le 22 juil. 2008 par
« Hi, I have the example running to send an sms when the contact and phone nr. is on the SIM card. But I can not read sms as these are stored on the PDA and not on the SIM card. Ha… »
Débuté le 21 juil. 2008 par
2 réponses
« Hi, I've developer webdev application connection to hyperfile classic.. 1) used "gpwOpenConnection" with option 'hOledbSQLServer' & "HChangeConnection". works fine less than 10 use… »
Débuté le 22 juil. 2008 par
« Hi, Webdev experts, Is there a way to let user (browser) bookmark a normal dynamic page (not AWP without context page )? thank you in advance robert zhong… »
« Hi All As a long time user of separate program editors, I have got used to column select/cut/paste etc of text. I don't suppose this is supported in the WinDev code editor? Some u… »
Débuté le 16 juil. 2008 par
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer multiple assignments of array cells. Multiple assignments for array consists in assigning a set of simple values (Boolean, integer, … »
« Hello Windev Fans, how can mixing HFCS with HF Classic in the ftemppath() on a client? HchangeDir works only on the server with a relativ path. I cannot specify a path outside the … »
Débuté le 20 juil. 2008 par
« On thing I think it is missing in WinDev XII new Filter in Tables feature, or maybe I did not find how: One common Filter for Dates are periods (start and end date). It was very u… »
Débuté le 20 juil. 2008 par
« Hi While not exactly as WinDev topic, herre is a link I saw on another NG that wil rename nameless. http://www.devexpress.com/Products/Free/WebRegistration/index.xml Glenn… »
Débuté le 18 juil. 2008 par