PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello, by installing HFCC to a server(not the developer computer), the HFCC is not able to find any Server. The server ist accesible in the network (ping shows alive). Ports have n… »
Débuté le 03 juil. 2008 par
« Hi Devi, See my previous post. hRecNum without a file name returns the recordnumber of the file last used by a h function. Use hRecNum with a filename as parameter (in all cases). … »
Débuté le 24 juil. 2008 par
« Hi Devi, I assume you are using lists based on a file or query. I have never used listboxes for deleting records, so I don't know if like browsing tables records are automatically … »
« Wish to start useing windev etc, in the new year. Mean while what would be a good language simlar to WLanguage to learn at college this september.… »
Débuté le 16 juil. 2008 par
« Hi Guys I understand you can do multiple assignments to structures and classes: From the help file: Syntax Structure: Structure Instance = [ Member 1, Member 2, ...] Class: Class I… »
Aucune réponse
« hallo, does anybody know how to find out the real recordnumber in a file by programming ???? thanks… »
Débuté le 23 juil. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« help for hrecnum try to delte a record based on the recordnumber by using hrecnum. hrecnum doesnt view the true recordnumber. is seems it displays the idetifier. code: recnum is… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi Everybody: I'm using Sql Server via OleDB access, In a page with two tables parent and child, in parent select row code I use: Table_child..filter = table_parent.id tabledispla… »
Aucune réponse
« WD 11 I am using the built-in email functions to send email to customers. Is there a function that will detect if the recipient can receive html formatted messages? And, can the me… »
« Hi Everyone, Continuing my saga with WebDev12, I installed the test application server at my client's site because my upgrade to the 12 version did not get shipped and PC Soft sent… »
Débuté le 22 juil. 2008 par