PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Ok, below is some code I stripped from a working program...hope I didn't miss copying anything that causes it to not make sense. I use it to format an XLS file that is created with… »
Débuté le 30 juil. 2008 par
« You can use OLE. In WD XI you have one example that can help you. C:\WinDev 11\Examples\Training\WD Excel Control… »
« i think that you have to do it in your query. Just create a new column in the query with the concat and them link it to the table. Use something like this: select concat(NOMBRE,APE… »
« Hello everyone! I am using the express version of WinDev 12 waiting for my brand new license to arrive. I need to write a routine that reads data from an xls file and writes some l… »
Débuté le 29 juil. 2008 par
« Hello everyone, I need to open a database (dbc) of visual foxpro. If the table attached to the analysis as native access for WD, the file doesn't read well, only read 3 of the near… »
Débuté le 28 juil. 2008 par
« I done this a few months back, and was quite surprised on how intelligent WD is in recovering! All i did was renaming the following files in the project:- 1. *.dep 2. *.emf 3. *.Re… »
Aucune réponse
« I'm running Windev 12 with an PMC and SCM database on Windows Server 2003. I did a daily backup of both databases. Now the Server crashed and i had to restore the databases on a ne… »
« Hi, I wandered if there is a editor for RTF or HTML (lik in the Windev). Maybe a 3th Party control and maybe jou have the code for implementing this control. Kind Regards, Aad… »
Débuté le 20 juil. 2008 par
« Hi Everyone!! Windev Version: 12 Has anyone ever used windev soap server? I am using windev soap server to host my web service. When I'm calling my web service from a Windev cli… »
Débuté le 29 juil. 2008 par
« Hi, For a web project (extranet) I want to integrate the Google Calendar features. Did any of you got this to work in WebDev? I'm able to include it in my webdev pages pretty easil… »
Débuté le 28 juil. 2008 par