PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Help!! I have a realtively simple piece of code that modifies a table. It works fine unless I include a specific column; with this column included I get the following error: Error … »
Débuté le 17 juil. 2008 par
« In WinDev12 (English release) i gave faced with problem when i input commnet in CODE editor its displayed how ???????… »
Aucune réponse
« Hallo, How can i take a picture (photo) in Windev 12 on pocket pc (WD 12 Mobile) by using the camera . Thanks… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi all, How to implement and use temp-table (temp-file) in WINDEV. I found in Windev help this: How can I describe temporary files? To describe temporary files, you must: 1. Use Fi… »
Débuté le 15 juil. 2008 par
« Hi Guys Just checked the UKIWDG website, and couldn't find anything. Anyone got any updates on when the next meet is likely to occur??? Regards Malc.… »
« Hi All Anyone know how to speed up or disable the Fade In effect of the tooltips in the code editor? You know, that incredibly slow appearance of a tooltip when you type the openin… »
« Hi, Something seems to have changed in the exception handling of WD12 - and not for the better. Some time ago, in WD11, I wrote a function to find out (at runtime) if some window c… »
Débuté le 08 juil. 2008 par
« How about : Save as, and save with new name… »
Débuté le 16 juil. 2008 par
« Hello, I am about half way through a new application and I don't want to complete it before I start my user help docs. Going through the WD help, I cant seem to find any systematic… »
« hello people. I'm trying to make exact copies of an internal window via copy & paste but it fails sadly. (Too time consuming to copy controls one by one..) I have Tab control on th… »