PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Newsgroup dedicated to WEBDEV (current version), in English
« Que tal... Estoy desarrollando unas pantallas que en su mayoria son para captura de datos. Lo que necesito hacer es que, cuando presione TAB y que el siguiente objeto, que es un C… »
Started on Nov. 14 2009 by
« Dear Everybody, from time to time the following message is diplayed in WEBDEV14 : " A fatal error was detected. Error caused by 2 parameter. An element of 'HyperFileSQL connection… »
Started on Nov. 05 2009 by
« Hi All Can anyone help me how to call an activex control in a Webdev page? Sreekanth… »
Started on Oct. 27 2009 by
« I would like to use groupware on some pages only. On enter the site no login is needed but on some pages the login screen must be displayed if the user is not logged in. How can I… »
Started on Oct. 31 2009 by
« Hi I have a problem while calling a Java applet in Webdev. My Webdev project is in the folder C:\My Sites\My_Project\ and the Java Applet is the the path C:\My Sites\My_Project\My_… »
Started on Oct. 30 2009 by
« WE ARE UNTIL NOW USING ONLY WINDEV AND MAKING WINDOWS BASED APPLICATIONS. WE INTEND TO move SOME WINDOWS BASED APPLICATIONS TO WEB BASED APPLICATIONs KEEPING THE SAME FUNCIONALITI… »
Started on Oct. 10 2009 by
« Hi Does any one now how to rename the project. mistakenly created the project with "ABC001" now how do i rename to "ABC" Regards Padmaja… »
Started on Sep. 15 2009 by
« When I load a new page from a button, the window opens even if option enabled browser to block pop-ups. But if I do this same from the code, running the same button, then it is blo… »
Started on Oct. 12 2009 by
« Hi, We're happy to announce that version 01F140030f of WINDEV 14, WEBDEV 14, and WINDEV Mobile 14 is ready for download on our website. You'll find it here: http://www.windev.com… »
Started on Sep. 30 2009 by
« Created chart, using Dialog, under series I specified the Category labels, and the Series source also... the the Query has a Parameter of a Linking System ID (fxAcctSysID) , altho… »
Started on Sep. 29 2009 by