PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« I need for a program in Fujitsu Cobol rewrite registers in Hyperfile That is possible? How? I know that the ODBC of the Hyperfile in ONLY for reading (i think that it is a great la… »
Started on Sep. 26 2005 by
« Hi Forum If vg_PathArch contains an erroneous path, ... vg_ResultPath is False ? vg_ResultPath is boolean = HChangeDir("*",vg_PathArch) How detect the existence of a directory? Tha… »
Started on Sep. 24 2005 by
« Is there a way to force a block in a report to start printing on the next page if there is not enough room on the current page? Thanks Rich Scheuermann… »
Started on Sep. 24 2005 by
« Hi forum.... Suppose that we generate a window with four fields Campo_A Campo_B Campo_C Campo_D Question 1 - in the exit of the Campo_B, if some variable is true, I needo go to C… »
Started on Sep. 18 2005 by
« Hi Forum: I'm testing the WD8 Pop3, no problem to receive email , but, only I can send mail to my own email (the sender) , if I try to send email to other address, the message is .… »
Started on Sep. 22 2005 by
« Je sais comment récupérer l'imprimante par défaut (iInfoImprimante ( Faux )) mais je veux la changer. Merci… »
Started on Sep. 14 2005 by
« Hi, I want to create a calculated field in a query which should give me a result like this : ARTICLE.CODE + CR + ARTICLE.DESCRIPTION How do you do this? I can't manage to insert th… »
Started on Sep. 20 2005 by
« Hi forum: I again ..... I will have to appeal to a "exorcism." First.... the SMTP doesn't work and now I prove with ShellExecute and... anything. That I should expect from the exe… »
Started on Sep. 23 2005 by
« I have created a global function called GetFullName in the Set of Procedures but when I try to call it from code in a form I get the error "GetFullName unknown or inacessible; etc.… »
« Hi, Is there a function in Windev like this one? static..value = formatFloat('###,###.##', fTotal) What I want to do is asign a currency variable to a static label, but I want it i… »