PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« I develope an application which sends and reads signed and encrypted mail with Java, I compile it with jdk 1.5.0_04 and now I need to call this application from Windev 8. My java'… »
Started on Sep. 21 2005 by
« Been using Windev productively but I get that feeling that I am using it at best 60% of its potential; most probably less. Is there anyone on this forum who can provide training in… »
Started on Sep. 20 2005 by
« I'm working with ODBC driver to connect to external database. I have a big rpoblem when I try to execute an INSERT INTO as SQL function: if I try to insert a value in a DATE type f… »
Started on Sep. 20 2005 by
« Hi Forum... If I use HFilter(Documentos,Fecha_de_ingreso,vl_FVI,vl_FVF)all is ok vl_FVI nad vl_FVF are date But if I use .... MyFilter = "Documentos.Fecha_de_ingreso >= " + vl_F… »
Started on Sep. 19 2005 by
« Hi, For the first time, I created a patch after having modified the window display modes (active/grayed, etc) in a class method. Including the class only did not show the modificat… »
Started on Sep. 19 2005 by
« I show in a tables entries like C:\Temp\Kalkulation.xls or C:\Temp\Dokument.doc. I would like to start the affiliated application, that the file is associated, per double-click an… »
Started on Sep. 17 2005 by
« How do I make a window always display on top of other windows. I can't use a toolbox, or a MDI parent approach.… »
Started on Sep. 18 2005 by
« Is there a way to have the prompts right aligned instead of the default left alignment? Thanks Rich Scheuermann… »
« How do I force a window to always display on top of other windows? I can't use a toolbar, or an MDI parent approach.… »
« Does anyone know if PCSoft has any plans for a native provider for Firebird?… »
Started on Sep. 12 2005 by