PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hello all, I have converted all of the apps we host to HF Client Server and have been very happy with the results. I have recently, however, run into an issue concerning integrity … »
Started on Sep. 13 2005 by
« Is there a way to have my own icons on buttons? Thanks Rich… »
Started on Sep. 15 2005 by
« Salut, Que pouvez vous me dire sur la robustesse des fichier HyperFile. J ai eu la desagreable surpise de perdre des donnes ce matin suite a une coupure d'electricite. Certain fic… »
Started on Sep. 14 2005 by
« Salut, Que pouvez vous me dire sur la robustesse des fichier HyperFile. J ai eu la desagreable surpise de perdre des donnes ce matin suite a une coupure d'electricite. Certain fic… »
« Does anyone know of a example of windev using a .net assembly similiar to a activex object ? If so would you be willing to share it. thank you, joe… »
« Hi there. Third time today. Probably no one ever opens a project on a different place. But I do. We usually open the project on one of our servers. No problemo. Sometimes I make a … »
Started on Sep. 09 2005 by
« Is there a way to add an item in a combo box and have it automatically added to the table that the combo box fills from? Thanks Rich… »
Started on Sep. 11 2005 by
« I am using a 3rd party COM DLL from Windev 9. Windev statements such as these work fine: gTSARIMASpec:D = goEM>>Arima>>DOrder gTSARIMASpec:AR = goEM>>Arima>>… »
Started on Sep. 13 2005 by
« Hi, I develop different projects and normal within windows you have a lot of icons So I use a common directory for all bmp,jpeg's,icons etc. Directory structure is projects ____Com… »
Started on Sep. 12 2005 by
« With mass inserts into a firebird updates I'm only getting about 20 inserts per second (with a small record size so network traffic isn't a problem. My code is of the form: while… »
Started on Sep. 12 2005 by