PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hi Guy's, What am I doing wrong here ? The script dossent return errors, but I don't recieve any mail. I've cheked the syntax over and over, and I can't find it's problem. If anyon… »
Started on Jul. 01 2005 by
« Hi all, This is probably a very silly question but I haven't been able to find an answer. I have a line counter variable that is updated when reading in a text file. This is linked… »
Started on Jul. 04 2005 by
« Hello to All I'm aware this thread have been discussed more time..but i'm playing with windev 8 (i have the Intl version french and english) with WDINT. How can i translate the mes… »
Started on Jul. 04 2005 by
« Hello to you all, I am trying to import a MS database (.mdb) via File, import, access project or elements. Windev starts and after a dozen seconds it gives a runtime error. I tried… »
Started on Jun. 30 2005 by
« Hello, When describing a file in the analyse it's impossible to enter a logical filename not starting with an uppercase character : I want e.g. gw06_WerkOrderIndeling, but I can on… »
Started on Jul. 02 2005 by
« They are all set (HExecuteQuery - Filling from Query, Table Linked to File and HReadSeekFirst...Filling with Table Add - Memory Table), to Input Mask MM/DD/YYYY and Returned Value … »
Started on Jul. 02 2005 by
« Hello, i want to start from my program a second programm to install a update. But i must close the first programm for installation. I cannot overwrite the first program because it … »
« I have a parent table, child table, and grandchild table. Upon entering the window the first time, the Parent table is filled, the Child table displays records, but the grandchild … »
« Hello, trying to setup a native access to mysql connection in the analysis. I do not know what I am to put in the data provider field (source donnees) . I assumes that for Mysql, i… »
Started on May. 19 2005 by
« Hi Forum: can I know from the window "A" if the window "B" is open? Thanks ... Guillermo… »