PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« How does one display the record number for each detail record that is displayed? The form was developed using the form wizard (simple link) with some modifications and enhancements… »
Started on Jun. 24 2005 by
« Hi all, i have some questions about Windev and AS/400. As an Ex-Magic programmer i know how easy it is to do this in Magic. Now we have 2 projects in the pipeline where we need to … »
Started on Jun. 23 2005 by
« I have been using MySQL extensively over the last couple of years. I need to know whether the WD9 server is a full server product or just the hyperfiles and WD RPC server bolted on… »
Started on Jun. 25 2005 by
« Hello all, I got a question. I know how to fill a table from a file and then it is link back to the file for saving. Problem is you can only sort on Key fields... I guess you could… »
« Hi All I have created a view and I make a change to 1 field. But it does not take. Here is my code: vwEnt is Data Source HCreateView(vwEnt, Entries, "RaceID,HrsName,PostPosition,Pr… »
« I am using SQL Server through an odbc connection. I use SQLConnect to establish a connection with odbc driver of my sql server database. To run the stored procedure I use SQLExec("… »
Started on Jun. 22 2005 by
« Hello every body, this is my first post here so be gentle. I am a student on a work placement in a company who is looking into windev and wants to develop an application witch can … »
Started on Jun. 23 2005 by
« For interest maybe to you all. PC Soft has noticed that they will be working to implement IntelliSense support on all dynamic object declarations in future release... So the >&g… »
« Hy, How can I create my own Templates. The procedure in the tutorial & Help did not work. Thank… »
« Hi All I do not use RAD as such other than for indivdual windows but thought I would give it a try. I noted that I now have an option of either Simplified or Procedural so I tried … »