PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« I am trying to unzip a file that was zipped with pkzip. It is a file that was zipped by another program on an other computor. I just want to grab the file with the open file dialog… »
Started on Jun. 24 2004 by
« On a browse when you press the Modify button it calls: If Open("Form_Person","Modif") If there was a modification (TRUE) then: TableDisplay(Table,taCurrentSelection) What if I am f… »
Started on Jun. 23 2004 by
« Hi I only have the demo version now, but have ordered version 8. Was trying to create a help file. The WD help says to click on File..New then select Help file. Well in my demo ver… »
Started on Jun. 22 2004 by
« Hi, I wrote an application using aprox 150 files and 400 win and 300 repports using windev 5.5. In real life everyhing works fine but from the time that more users using the same d… »
« Hi, For some ActiveX (like kSet Button ActiveX) you need an IPicture or IPictureDisp Interface (Com object) to display images. It is easy in VB but in WinDev I can not get it to wo… »
« Hi Does anybody know if you can create a HyperFile with code. I found commands to build a DBF 3 database, but can not find anything on creating a HyperFile. Can someone point me in… »
« Hallo, hexecutequery(anfrage) //works perfect with hreadfirst, hreadnext TableDisplay(tabelle) // nothing happend Any Idea ? Can´t find anything in help or examples. Christoph… »
« The "taCurrentFirst" option of "TableDisplay" seems like the best way to re-display a table after making changes to the sort field, but it isn't working for me! The situation: - "t… »
Started on Jun. 21 2004 by
« Hi I am trying to modify a record with HModify(). When I do I get an error that I am adding a duplicate record. I am not changing the key field. I just want to change some other fi… »
« Hi Does anyone know if you start a project with the demo version and then purchase WD, will the demo project work in the full version. I am starting a project to evaluate WinDev an… »