PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Hello folks! We are trying to make a translation Class. Sofar we have a loop where we loop through all controls But now we would like to write our own text into the controls. Our s… »
Started on Feb. 09 2004 by
« Hello, How can i translate the messages/info generated by Windev? Regards Jonathan Flietstra… »
Started on Feb. 10 2004 by
« Hello folks: I am using smtpU="user" smtpS="mail.server.com" smtpP% EmailStartSMTPSession(smtpU,smtpS,smtpP) and it works fine if I use real data and the server I am trying does n… »
Started on Feb. 11 2004 by
« Good afternoon Windevers, We have a shared project (2 programmers) at the office. Situation Server with project 2 stations with WD7.5 installed working together under developers wo… »
« Our application, written using Windev, runs on W2k servers. Clients access application & its database using either Terminal Services, or from the desktop. When intensively printing… »
« Has anyone had a spurious error when printing reports? A message like this appears - Application Error : The instruction at "0x25eead7e" referenced memory at "0x009f5418". The memo… »
« Hmm, i'm not very good in english but i have an problem. if you can help me. vers : windev 7.5 i try to convert a hexa color or color code 24bit into a 16bit color because in a map… »
« Hi All I have written a Project that extensively uses Table manipiluation. I am willing to share my knowledge with you all. I will not or allow the code to be posted to ozdev.net a… »
« Hi, On some PC's (W2K, XP) i've got a problem with the iCreateFont() function The OS gives the next message: The instruction at "0x........" referenced memory at "0x0000....". The … »
« I'm trying to write the current date and time into a date-time field in a hyperfile database. i'm doing it this way : StaticScreens.StaticCreated = DateSys + TimeSys This way, the … »