PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Is there any way to detect when an HTML control has been completely populated? Assume you have an HTML control called 'WEBPAGE': WEBPAGE = "http://www.windevus.com" Is there anyway… »
Started on Feb. 05 2004 by
« Hi I need a code example for the following problem, did not seem that difficult to achieve until I tried so I suspect it is incorrect syntax on my part ==== Declared 4 variables as… »
« I cannot use Vietnamese Unicode in Windev 5.5 and 7.5. I want to ask if this problem will be solved in Windev 8. Best regards, Long… »
Started on Feb. 04 2004 by
« Hi Mr. Guenter My full name is Hoang Du Long. I'm Hung's new co-worker. He and I use the same computer to access Internet, thus we have the same IP address. Because our Windev 7.5 … »
« WD8/FR-owners can download a major update from the French PC Soft website… »
« I need to to a kind of replication with two bases of mySQL. How can I do that with windev, or with MySQL itself. thanks… »
« I want to copy one (small) picture on top of another (large one), with tranparancy. The background of the small picture should not be visible. I used dCopyBlt with all the differen… »
« I cannot use Vietnamese Unicode in Windev 5.5 and 7.5. I want to ask if this problem will be solved in Windev 8. Best regards, Long… »
« My problem is that I receive errors at times when making the request. It works well most of the time, but occasionaly the HTTPRequest generates errors. Hi Kevin, you have "say" wha… »
« Hi Guenter, I'm Hoang Nguyen Hung in Saigon-Vietnam. I've worked with WinDev 5.5 (English) in 15 months and 7.5 (French) in 6 months. Hi Hung, mainboard information is normally no… »