PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« I've tried using 'HTTPRequest ' and 'HTTPGetResult' and occasionally receive a fatal error. The problem is intermmitent and I have not been able to track it down. Has anyone experi… »
Started on Feb. 03 2004 by
« I have a database in miarroba.com in MYSQL, and I have windev 5.5 with CMySQL4WD class, for native access to MYSQL...what must I do to connect windev to this remote MySQL base??? I… »
« Hey all, If have writing some classes and I want to protect them from modifying by other persons. When you make an RAD application, all classes are protected. You can't see whats b… »
« Hello, In windev I can change the layout in text, numeric etc. and in email. But is only the mask. It doesn't act as an emailadres or webadres. Where can I find an example so that … »
« Hello, In windev I can change the layout in text, numeric etc. and in email. But is only the mask. It doesn't act as an emailadres or webadres. Where can I find an example so that … »
« Hey all, If have writing some classes and I want to protect them from modifying by other persons. When you make an RAD application, all classes are protected. You can't see whats b… »
« Is it possible to initialize a control with a variable without adding code within the control Initialization event? For example: If I had a date control, can I initialize it with t… »
Started on Jan. 30 2004 by
« Is it possible in one way or another to use variables in a selection condition of HFilter? Here is a simplified example of what I would like to do: (NAME and CUSTOMERNR are fileite… »
Started on Feb. 02 2004 by
« Is it possible in one way or another to use variables in a selection condition of HFilter? Here is a simplified example of what I would like to do: (NAME and CUSTOMERNR are fileite… »
« Hello again I wrote an application in WD 7.5 where I read a million lines from a text file and write it into a Hyperfile (ok, that's only a part of it, but I guess the most importa… »