PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« How can i get in a report a german date format ( 12.07.2003 )? The format DD.MM.JJJJ give 12 07 2003 without dots. thanks Christoph… »
Started on Aug. 13 2003 by
« Hi, A little update of new sources etcetera on the WindevAsso site Dates are normal style = DD/MM/YYYY 16/06/2003 : some Windev 'lessons' to download (PDF, French, not PcSoft) 16/0… »
« Hello, The new site of wdscript is born this week. You can find it at http://wdscript7.sourceforge.net/ There is a forum in french but you can also post your questions in english..… »
« Hi Jordi, I did it and qhen recompile the project I get a window like this: Caption = Erreur - Error WritePrivateProfileString Text = > [My user] LASTFEN=.\window name.cpw and w… »
« Hi How do I change the "Tab positions" in the editor? There seems to be an menu options but it does not allow you to change the tab positions. The 4 or so charaters is too much. An… »
« Hi, I've installed W2K on my computer with WD5.5b. Every time I close a project, I get a message like this: Windev W-langage Browser: problème lors de lecture de 'c:\projectes wi… »
Started on Aug. 12 2003 by
« Hi everybody, I've installed W2K on my computer with WD5.5b. Every time I close a project, I get a message like this: Windev W-langage Browser: problème lors de lecture de 'c:\pr… »
« Hi Jordi, both OSs are fine for WD5.5. A small problem starts with WD7.5 and XP, because WinDev 7.5 has some ugly problems with XP-themes at the time being. Hi Günter, Which probl… »
« Hello all, I have a table in which I populate all the files of a given folder as follow: the directory name, the file name and file's last modified date. My problem is that if I re… »
« Hello... i want to read out the ~hole~ hardware in my pc. Now i'm looking for some WinDev-Functions or other way's to reach this aim... Can somebody help me? Maybe i need to use th… »