PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« >What was the workaround? Not the kind I was formerly looking for, I used a programed function from the USER library/executable that exports the files to a dBase file, and from… »
Started on Aug. 08 2003 by
« Guenter, What is the name of font did you use for the Text Box in this forum, it looks good, I don't mind using it for the app. thank you robert zhong… »
« Hi, All I have a annoying problem with List Box on top of a Edit Box. I have the list box opened only by clicking a button to save space on the screen. I want the list box behaves … »
Started on Aug. 07 2003 by
« What was the workaround?… »
« Hi Art, The listbox is in the same window as a control, how can I make it modal, I did Ah, my mistake, I thought the listbox was a seperate window, like the popup menu you mention… »
« joop, this idea works, but a lot of work, espercially when I want to move the listbox around the screen to find the spot for it. thank you robert zhong You can put the editbox in d… »
« Hi Art, The listbox is in the same window as a control, how can I make it modal, I did , in the Editor, rearrange the list box to the Top most, but still the same. now I found out … »
« HI Hi need to create a # serial builder. serial is build from a 100 chars string. I need to obtain a 7 chars max #serial. wd exaples show how to crypt bu not how to obtain a small … »
« HI Hi need to create a # serial builder. serial is build from a 100 chars string. I need to obtain a 7 chars max #serial. wd exaples show how to crypt bu not how to obtain a small… »
« I was wondering if anyone had had experience integrating WD apps with MS Outlook and Office in general. 1. I was wanting to create an app that would have the ability to sync person… »
Started on Jul. 29 2003 by