PC SOFT

PROFESSIONAL NEWSGROUPS
WINDEVWEBDEV and WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Newsgroup dedicated to WINDEV (current version), in English
« Somebody knows me to say if exists some form to create menus, or something similar, with the resultant options for example of one query, to create adapted menus, for example, to ea… »
Started on Aug. 05 2003 by
« I have not yet received the CD and the books in English. Am I alone or there is somebody else waiting? filippo… »
Started on Aug. 06 2003 by
« Hi, I want to know how to make a search in many projects. I know in one project but if I have many projects, I don't know. thanks… »
Started on Aug. 07 2003 by
« If you want to link a file to a edit-control you must give the name of the item and then you can make a automatic link and the field attributs change automatic ( legth , numeeric/s… »
« Hello, On a report, I have an image control to allow for a company logo. The way I made the report is that it checks for file "CompanyLogo.jpg" in the program directory. If present… »
« Hi everyone, I need to import data from an MS Access database into a Windev application. I have a matching table in Windev and I looking for a way to get the data from the Access t… »
Started on Aug. 03 2003 by
« I have a cMessage class that registers a windowmessage in its constructor and a method to send the message to all active windows. 2 global object vars msgCustomer en msgDocument th… »
Started on Aug. 02 2003 by
« Hi, Is there a way to pass different variables of type STRUCTURE to a procedure and then access them in a generic manner? Eg. strucTest1 is structure nTest1 is int sTest2 is string… »
Started on Jul. 30 2003 by
« Hi A couple of issues regarding the caption of Edit Controls On my form in create mode I highlight mandatory fields by using code as provided on this NG Description..Text= gPen(iLi… »
Started on Jul. 25 2003 by
« Where is the best place to store the usernames? thnx! Mike… »
Started on Jul. 30 2003 by