PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« How can you change ther Tab Order quickly in the IDE ? Thanks Glenn… »
Iniciado en 01 jul. 2005 por
« Is ther a way in WinDev 8 or WinDev 9 to change the properties of the generated PDF-files. Let's day, in order to make a receiver unable to modify the generated document?… »
Iniciado en 30 jun. 2005 por
« Hello! I'm having some problems using a SQL Server database through OLE DB provider. The connection to SQL Server works fine, but using OLE DB I get error: "Interface not supporte… »
Iniciado en 01 jul. 2005 por
« This may seem a very elementary question. I want to import data from user selected files directly into a table. I can see how to do this via a declared HF file using hImportText bu… »
2 respuestas
« Created two simple databases... Clients Fields: ClientsID (Key, Auto ID)and Name ClientNotes Field: ClientsID (Key with Duplicated) Date (Key with Duplicates, so you can sort), Typ… »
1 respuesta
« What WinDev 9, what is an Internal Window ? Thanks Glenn… »
« Is it possible to use a Queryin an Analysis... Link it to znotyher Query, or to a table. Thanks Glenn Rathke… »
No hay respuesta
« Hello, I am installing my application and would like to use the RPC server. I need to know how efficient and reliable it is. Any testimonials and/or experiences, pitfalls and gotch… »
Iniciado en 28 jun. 2005 por
« This is pretty much the same problem I was asking before for some help, just re-phrased differently. Anyone doing remote development using OLEDB and MS SQL Server. I'm interested t… »
Iniciado en 25 jun. 2005 por
5 respuestas
« Hello, I receive an error when I try to approach the pricelist at the PCSoft website : the file cannot be found. Am I the only onewith this problem or maybe PCSoft is creating spec… »
Iniciado en 25 jun. 2005 por