PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hi all, I'm trying to fill a browsing table, from a file i can choose. I want to write an application where you can select the analysis file (*.wdd) and a Fic file, something like … »
Iniciado en 07 abr. 2005 por
« Hello, Can anybody tell me how I can find the name of the supercontrol of the previousfield(). The control within the supercontrol that gains the focus is always a edit-control wit… »
Iniciado en 11 abr. 2005 por
« lu à ts ! J'aimerai savoir si il est possible de lister tous les raccourcis claviers d'une application sous WINDEV 8. Merci… »
Iniciado en 11 abr. 2005 por
No hay respuesta
« I have a strange (at least to me!) problem with printing large characters. I'm printing out display cards of horses' names. I have set up a report using the standard New -> Repo… »
Iniciado en 08 abr. 2005 por
3 respuestas
« Can the breakable property of a break header be changed at runtime. If yes ..how? thank you, joe… »
Iniciado en 09 abr. 2005 por
« Hello, Code is in a global procedure with filter of 'zeirc' : Hreadfrist(zei,zeirc,hlockwrite) while not h.out() .......... .......... hmodify(zei) hreadnext(zei,zeirc,hlockwrite) … »
Iniciado en 09 abr. 2005 por
« Hi All I like to give credit when its due. Confirmed my upgrade to the International license 4.00pm on Tuesday. WD9FR and manuals arrived here in the UK 9.30am today (Thursday). Ha… »
Iniciado en 07 abr. 2005 por
5 respuestas
« When I run the query below in the query editor I get result SELECT COUNT(*) AS Count_1 FROM jobs When I run it using hexecutequery(query,connection,...,...) and I use info(query.co… »
« i want to use the same report layout but once based on an existing query query1 and the same report layout based on another query query2. The two query's have the complete same res… »
2 respuestas
« Hi, It's only for a few months before migrating to WD7 (or beyond), but in the meanwhile I've got to work with Emailstartsession(...) in WD5 environment. In one way or another it j… »
Iniciado en 01 abr. 2005 por