PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« How can I hide or show a break footer dependent upon a variable. thank you, joe… »
Iniciado en 04 abr. 2005 por
« Hello all, Does anyone know a way to omit the "selecting and sorting" window when printing a report (to file)? I print several consecutive reports and use a progressbar so the popp… »
Iniciado en 02 abr. 2005 por
« WD8 : I have a tablecontrol on a window form in which i have fields. on these fields the "automatic calculation" is checked. So i get totals at the bottom of the table. Can anyone … »
Iniciado en 04 abr. 2005 por
1 respuesta
« Hallo all, I always used HyperFile in my WinDev programs, but I want to try MySQL for some tests. When I try to test the connection with my database, I get always the error 'Connec… »
Iniciado en 01 abr. 2005 por
« Hi, I'd like to be able to call up the groupware maintenance screen from within my application. Naturally the menu item in the app is only avaible to Supervisors. Have any of you c… »
« Hello, Is it possible to have a autonumber field in a composit key? The composit key is for example: UserID RowNumber The userID is filled with a constant (for example "JF") And ev… »
« How do I combine three differnt rtf fields into one and keep the formating .. they are all the same font and fontsize thank you, joe… »
Iniciado en 02 abr. 2005 por
No hay respuesta
« Is there a way to import from a text file and convert the text import to rtf .. just through code thank you, joe… »
« Is there a way in a report to know when a form feed has been sent to the printer ? thank you, joe… »
« Hi Guys, I know some of you can cope with French, and so you bought the US version of WinDev 9 but downloaded the French version in the mean time so that you could start working in… »