PC SOFT

FOROS PROFESIONALES
WINDEVWEBDEV y WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Foro dedicado a WINDEV (versión actual), en inglés
« Hello, I would like to extend one of my applications with a simple web functionality: Students should be able to add some documents into a personal directory, via the internet brow… »
Iniciado en 02 abr. 2005 por
« Hi All Following my recent posts with Mat and his subsequent replies to others on the subject I have been wary of defining queries with more than one table (file). Obviously Mat ha… »
Iniciado en 04 abr. 2005 por
3 respuestas
« Somebody could inform me in case that to know, the email of an user of called Windev Firetox. Regards Ricardo… »
« I am having an issue updating the screen on exit of a field. There are two databases one is client and the other is zip. Client Database: Name City State Zip - Key with a list view… »
6 respuestas
« Hi All I have an analysis that I want to use with MySql, MSAccess and HF. With the first two databases I can change as required but get an error when attempting to use HF. Accordin… »
No hay respuesta
« Hi, Is there an equivalent to the Clarion Evaluate in WinDev ? Thanks Glenn Rathke… »
« Is it possible to change the name of the project? Thank's… »
« how do i filter content of dropdown list? i try hfilter but don't work and i don't want manualy add item any idea? thks.… »
Iniciado en 24 mar. 2005 por
2 respuestas
« WD8 Combo with values of 0 or 1 No panic here, as I am only testing this: I am trying to make a combo box that can have values of 0 or 1 only. Null is not allowed. This is a yes/no… »
Iniciado en 03 abr. 2005 por
2 respuestas
« Is it possible to create an executable by programming ? If yes, can you include other components too ?… »
No hay respuesta