PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« I try to print an report to PDF and visualize it in a new browser window. In development mode: no problems! Als o when i install the site on a local server, no problems! But when I… »
Débuté le 14 fév. 2011 par
« Hello friends, Greetings ! Where can I find WinDev 14 Turial/Manual ? And, please give me some addresses of WebDev hosting companies. Thanks in advance Kaazumi Kita-Senju 3-chome, … »
Débuté le 18 avr. 2011 par
« hello all, I need may to see a video from the website, I have the webdev 12 but not have idea where find the option for this. thanks… »
Débuté le 07 avr. 2011 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, all BuildBrowsingTable() This is the comado to create tables in memory in WinDev, but webdev does not exist and which would be equivalent. Someone Know ... Thanks Manuel… »
Débuté le 28 mar. 2011 par
Aucune réponse
« Dear All, Iam facing an issue while printing a report from WEBDEV. I want to print the report with the 'Y' position as specified from my program. I tried this with 'iypos' in the … »
Débuté le 24 mar. 2011 par
« I understand that it will take a learning curve to get all the power and ease from WEBDEV 15 but... I am trying to follow the tutorial book to get started and it deviates from the … »
Débuté le 15 déc. 2010 par
« Hi. I have a problem trying to identify what users are connected to my application. I need only allow one connection to the system at the same time per user. I Already put in the … »
Débuté le 09 mar. 2011 par
« I have three questions, you may help to resolve for me: 1.) I need to make a webpage created by Webdev to be found by search programs as google, or yahoo, how do I have to proceed… »
Débuté le 01 mar. 2011 par
« Hi, I'm new developer on WebDev. I have some questions: 1. How do prevent "BACK SPACE" for page NOT BACK BUTTON? 2. How do I make my content display on center of the page? 3. How… »
Débuté le 03 mar. 2011 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, Is there a solution to display a dynamic page in a new browser window ?… »
Débuté le 27 jan. 2011 par