PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.webdev
Forum consacré à WEBDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi I have a webdev site in which I have to store an image in a SQL DB. Everything's working fine with HAdd() but I'm having some trouble with HModify every time that I need to cha… »
Débuté le 04 nov. 2007 par
Aucune réponse
« Hello, WebDev offers the "DeclareAWPContext" function. This function lets you declare a list of variables whose value will be persistent between the successive displays of AWP pa… »
Débuté le 02 nov. 2007 par
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “fGraphicFilter()” function. This function lets you know the list of image formats that WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile manage.… »
Débuté le 31 oct. 2007 par
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev mobile offer a centralized mechanism for error handling. The “ErrorPropagate()”  function, lets you add a custom message to the error handling me… »
Débuté le 30 oct. 2007 par
« Hello, This function changes the item used to read the file without modifying the current record. The “HChangeKey” function can be used to start a file browse, after pointing to … »
Débuté le 29 oct. 2007 par
« When WebDEv RAD create a Page with a table put some buttons as like "Modify" "Delete", etc How can I restric this functions only to authorized user? Thanks… »
Débuté le 27 oct. 2007 par
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the use of WLanguage functions in queries. This way you can have an SQL query with the following code, for example: "SELECT WL. Date… »
Débuté le 26 oct. 2007 par
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile let you use SQL functions in the SQL code queries. The following functions are supported by Hyper File: TRIM, REPLACE, TRANSLATE, CEILING,… »
Débuté le 25 oct. 2007 par
« Hello, WinDev, WebDev and WinDev Mobile offer the “HRetrieveRecord()” function. This function returns the contents of the current record of a file, view or query, in the form of … »
Débuté le 22 oct. 2007 par
« I have a customer table which has an input form with the ability to scroll through all of the other records. I also have a job table which has the customerID from the customer tabl… »
Débuté le 18 oct. 2007 par