PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV (précédentes versions) → Windev 24 downloads not working
Windev 24 downloads not working
Débuté par Mauricio Ramirez, 23 jan. 2024 17:39 - 5 réponses
Posté le 23 janvier 2024 - 17:39
I've been trying to download the installer for windev 24 since i formatted my computer and all of the windev 24 downloads are dead. There is no link broken report or anything. How do i get windev 24? thank you :)
Membre enregistré
3 347 messages
Popularité : +93 (137 votes)
Posté le 23 janvier 2024 - 19:48
Posté le 23 janvier 2024 - 20:52
thank you for your response. But i don't have such information, not even the serial number as it came on a seriously cheap sticker attached to my hasp key and it became imposible to read over time until it just fell off somewhere. the package i received was a physical big box that came with the unnecesary books that are available in pdf lol and a dvd which obviously died at some point and i don't even have a dvd-rom. i got nothing in my email besides an invoice.

Why would a download be hidden behind such easily lost data when all i ever need is my hasp key??? makes zero sense. the Windev 23 downloads are working fine, it's just 24 that's not working :(
Membre enregistré
797 messages
Popularité : +40 (42 votes)
Posté le 25 janvier 2024 - 16:58
Hi. You can download it using FTP with ftp://ftp.pcsoft.fr/wx24_77f address. Yuo have access to all version there.

Rubén
Posté le 25 janvier 2024 - 21:59
thank you for your reply! i did check the ftp though and it's not there. i downloaded every single file for wx24 and all of the exe are either reports and queries updates, connectors, updates that are not possible to apply without the base program and/or the HFSQL server. even in the wx24/latest/us the WD240packer.exe is reports and queries setup.

Could anyone upload the exe somewhere and share it, please?
Membre enregistré
797 messages
Popularité : +40 (42 votes)
Posté le 30 janvier 2024 - 17:45
Hi. You are right, sorry. Only the last version is there.

Rubén