PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → [7.5 US] Nation () in reports.
[7.5 US] Nation () in reports.
Débuté par Filip De Sutter, 24 mar. 2004 10:06 - 2 réponses
Posté le 24 mars 2004 - 10:06
Hi guys,
I'm developping my first report in WD75. The text of the report statics depends on my users language choice. I use the Nation() function to toggle between languages in the application windows and that works fine. However, when I try this in the report code (document starting block or break block) it doesn't seem to work.
Anybody knows why ?
Posté le 24 mars 2004 - 10:18
Hi Filip
Have you selected.
additional language in the report's description ("Language" tab).
Keep well
Peter Purton

Hi guys,
I'm developping my first report in WD75. The text of the report statics depends on my users language choice. I use the Nation() function to toggle between languages in the application windows and that works fine. However, when I try this in the report code (document starting block or break block) it doesn't seem to work.
Anybody knows why ?
Posté le 24 mars 2004 - 13:13
Peter,
Yes I did. I use a 16-language standard througout my application and all statics are translated, so also these available in the report.
If I activate the Nation() just BEFORE calling the report everything works fine; from within the report code it has no effect.
Regards.

Filip De Sutter
Hi Filip
Have you selected.
additional language in the report's description ("Language" tab).
Keep well
Peter Purton

Hi guys,
Anybody knows why ?