PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → HF database replication
HF database replication
Débuté par Wolfgang, 27 fév. 2008 14:39 - 3 réponses
Posté le 27 février 2008 - 14:39
Hi,

Does anyone have a little WD code example how to replicate HF databases over the internet. I couldn't solve the problem with the documentation of Windev.

Thanks in advanced,
Wolfgang
Posté le 27 février 2008 - 15:54
>

Hi,

>Does anyone have a little WD code example how to replicate HF databases over the internet. I couldn't solve the problem with the documentation of Windev.

Thanks in advanced,

>Wolfgang

Hi,

What do you mean by "replace HF database over the Internet" ?

If I understand, you want to copy HF tables from PC to Internet database ?

If yes, you can use an FTP's code to do this in your program.

Regards.
Posté le 27 février 2008 - 19:50
Hi,

I meen hyperfile database replication(!!). I have a central database at the datacenter and I want to replicate the database to different notebooks (which I don't have access to). The replication should start, when the user at the notebook presses the "Update" button.

Is that possible with Windev?

Regards,
Wolfgang
Posté le 27 février 2008 - 23:19
Yyes it is,you can program it yourself (HCreateMasterReplica,HCreateSubscriberReplica,...)or you can use the wdreplic.exe utility(free with windev), my advise is to use the utility if possible.

with wdreplic you can send the data over ftp,email,networks and you only have to run the wizard to define all the process.

>Hi,

I meen hyperfile database replication(!!). I have a central database at the datacenter and I want to replicate the database to different notebooks (which I don't have access to). The replication should start, when the user at the notebook presses the "Update" button.

>Is that possible with Windev?

Regards,

>Wolfgang