PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → SOAP Connection
SOAP Connection
Débuté par Sebastián, 19 mar. 2008 23:17 - 1 réponse
Posté le 19 mars 2008 - 23:17
Hi,

I try to make a SOAP Web service but every time I generate it I obtain a Lybrary (.wdl) a two pages (.htm) and an file XML. Then I deploy it in the directory from the SOAP server and access it from mozilla firefox. I access the htm generated with a function an that function points to a file .soap that doesn't exist. How I generate this file or is a library that I need to point to. Thanks in advance (and sorry for my lousy english)

Lic. Sebastián A. Scandolo
Posté le 23 mars 2008 - 19:07
I advance to the point that the explorer returns me Not a valid Win32 aplication when access a simple function (a global procedure in the project) that only returns "hello world" when I execute it. I have the XML file and the Library .wdl What's missing? Thanks

Sebastián

>Hi,

I try to make a SOAP Web service but every time I generate it I obtain a Lybrary (.wdl) a two pages (.htm) and an file XML. Then I deploy it in the directory from the SOAP server and access it from mozilla firefox. I access the htm generated with a function an that function points to a file .soap that doesn't exist. How I generate this file or is a library that I need to point to. Thanks in advance (and sorry for my lousy english)

>Lic. Sebastián A. Scandolo