PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → [OT] Best Pocket PCs for WD8?
[OT] Best Pocket PCs for WD8?
Débuté par Ola Pedersen, 07 juin 2004 20:45 - 2 réponses
Posté le 07 juin 2004 - 20:45
Inspired by WD8 for Pocket PC and before waisting several hundred euros to a bad Pocket PC, I would like to know if you guys have any experience of them? What are the best? What should be avoided? What should be considered when purchasing one? What are you using - do you like/dislike yours?
Best regards
Ola Pedersen

Pienoismalli magazine
Posté le 08 juin 2004 - 12:09
Inspired by WD8 for Pocket PC and before waisting several hundred euros to a bad Pocket PC, I would like to know if you guys have any experience of them? What are the best? What should be avoided? What should be considered when purchasing one? What are you using - do you like/dislike yours?
Best regards
Ola Pedersen

Hi Ola,
we use Symbol ruggedize Pocked PC (PPT2846 and PPT8846), there we don't have many expierence with "normal" Pocket PC. Personnaly, I have tested Dell Axim and HP iPAQ4150 with good result. However, WinDev for PPC should work on every Pocket PC 2002, 2003 based device. The program created with first beta didn't run on Windows CE devices, only the pre-version can create programs for Windows CE devices.
HTH
Raimund
Posté le 08 juin 2004 - 23:24
Best regards
Ola Pedersen

Ola....
I have bought many pocketpc in the past, and i always look to a pocketpc that's combines a lot of funtions.
The last one i have bought was a qtek2020 (www.qtek.nu)
This is a wonderfull device with a tripple band phone.
This device is the best and complete one at this moment.