PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Unable to Create Folders in Treeview (WD8)
Unable to Create Folders in Treeview (WD8)
Débuté par M. Beaven, 24 juil. 2004 07:45 - 2 réponses
Posté le 24 juillet 2004 - 07:45
One of the new features of WD8 is the ability to create folders (subprojects) within the treeview structure of the project. I have been unable to create folders in the treeview for my projects that were created in 7.5 (the option is grayed out), though I can create them in projects created in WD8. Is there a setting hat I need to activate to allow this feature, or is this not possible with 7.5 projects?
Thanks for any help.
Marc
Posté le 26 juillet 2004 - 17:38
I am guessing that everyone else can create folders in the project treeview?
Has anyone had a problem doing this with 7.5 projects?

One of the new features of WD8 is the ability to create folders (subprojects) within the treeview structure of the project. I have been unable to create folders in the treeview for my projects that were created in 7.5 (the option is grayed out), though I can create them in projects created in WD8. Is there a setting hat I need to activate to allow this feature, or is this not possible with 7.5 projects?
Thanks for any help.
Marc
Posté le 29 juillet 2004 - 07:03
It turns out that the answer was to turn off teamwork under the project description- IOW for the projects in which developer teamwork was enabled, I could not create folders in the project treeview, when I checked the box for "I work on my own", no problem.
Maybe this will help someone if you run into the same issue.
-Marc
I am guessing that everyone else can create folders in the project treeview?
Has anyone had a problem doing this with 7.5 projects?

Thanks for any help.
Marc