PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Libraries
Libraries
Débuté par Piet van Zanten, 18 juil. 2003 21:39 - 1 réponse
Posté le 18 juillet 2003 - 21:39
Hello Group,
In Windev 5.5 I used different libraries to split up the project. So in case of an updates I would only have to replace the library containing the updated window(s). For each library I have a project. They all combine in the main project, in which also all the global procedures reside. They are loaded if necessary using . Now when I use this technique in Windev 7.5 you guessed: it does not work . When a window from a loaded library makes a call to a global procedure, there's an error (unknown procedure). Anyone know a workaround?
Posté le 19 juillet 2003 - 15:35
Hello Group,
I have found the answer myself. And I think this is a real improvement to WD5.5. The set of global
procedures is a separate file. All I have to do is delete the set of global procedures in the "library"
projects and import the main set of procedures. Mind you, I don't have to include the set of global
procedures when creating the secondary libraries, just in the main projects library. So the library
contains only the windows. Then the libraries can use the global procedures. In Windev 5.5 I had to
keep copies of all the projects global procedures up to date via a dictionary in order to be able to test
the library. I don't need a dictionary anymore (for this purpose).

Hello Group,
In Windev 5.5 I used different libraries to split up the project. So in case of an updates I would only have to replace the library containing the updated window(s). For each library I have a project. They all combine in the main project, in which also all the global procedures reside. They are loaded if necessary using -loadwdl-. Now when I use this technique in Windev 7.5 you guessed: it does not work . When a window from a loaded library makes a call to a global procedure, there's an error (unknown procedure). Anyone know a workaround?