PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Windev 8 in English
Windev 8 in English
Débuté par Vitor Hugo Barros, 08 oct. 2004 20:12 - 7 réponses
Posté le 08 octobre 2004 - 20:12
Hi everyone!
I have the french version (registered) of WinDev 8...
Anyone knows if there is any patch or addon that can change the windev's language into english?
If so..I would apprecciate your help..
Thanks a lot!
b4silence
Posté le 08 octobre 2004 - 20:47
Hello Vitor,
do you mean use of W-Language English command or WinDev al-of-all in English?
If first, right click in the code window and choose "code language", in the other case download http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev8/windev80_315pu.htm. Your dongle should work with it. In fact, we have four licence and we order always one French licence if there is new French WinDev update.
AFAIK, it's legal to use use the French version if owning the English one, why not the other way round. If you have doubt ask PC SOFT.
Best regards
Raimund
Hi everyone!
Anyone knows if there is any patch or addon that can change the windev's language into english?
Thanks a lot!
b4silence

http://www.invitec.com
Posté le 08 octobre 2004 - 21:28
In first, thanks a lot!
Second:
I meant WinDev al-of-all in English... I tried to apply the files you told me to download but them requested that my version was newer than 01-80315ku and my version is 01-80310g. Can you tell me what files may i download? (sorry about bad english)
Thanks again,
b4silence

Hello Vitor,
If first, right click in the code window and choose "code language", in the other case download http://www.pcsoft.fr/us/ts/download/windev8/windev80_315pu.htm. Your dongle should work with it. In fact, we have four licence and we order always one French licence if there is new French WinDev update.
AFAIK, it's legal to use use the French version if owning the English one, why not the other way round. If you have doubt ask PC SOFT.
Best regards
Raimund
Hi everyone!
Thanks a lot!
b4silence
Posté le 09 octobre 2004 - 17:10
Hello Vitor,
de-install your French version and install then the English one. Mixing both version is a bad idea.
Best regards
Raimund
In first, thanks a lot!
Second:
I meant WinDev al-of-all in English... I tried to apply the files you told me to download but them requested that my version was newer than 01-80315ku and my version is 01-80310g. Can you tell me what files may i download? (sorry about bad english)
Thanks again,
b4silence

Hello Vitor,
Best regards
Raimund
Hi everyone!
Thanks a lot!
b4silence

Posté le 09 octobre 2004 - 17:33
Well..
I don't have the english version of WinDev 8... Do you know were I can get it?
Thanks,
b4silence
Hello Vitor,
de-install your French version and install then the English one. Mixing both version is a bad idea.
Best regards
Raimund
In first, thanks a lot!
Second:
Thanks again,
b4silence

Hello Vitor,
Best regards
Raimund
Hi everyone!
Thanks a lot!
b4silence
Posté le 09 octobre 2004 - 17:50
Well..
Thanks,
b4silence

Hi, of course you can buy an upgrade from the French version to the International version. Where to get? You are kidding? From PC Soft or from your official dealer. Please visit the web site of PC Soft and look for the appropriate address of your dealer.
Regards, Guenter
Posté le 11 octobre 2004 - 10:05
Hi Guenter,
I'm not sure if it's necessary to buy the intl. version if one want to switch the language. This version contains both, the French and English version, and additional WDINT. A year ago, I asked the German distributor regardig this issue and they told me that it is legal to switch
between version.
If PC SOFT announce a new WinDev version we do the following:
a) Upgrade 1 version and get therefore the French beta
b) After the English version is available we upgrade our remaining 3 licences
c) Of course we use for the licence order under a) then the English one
Best regards
Raimund
Well..
Thanks,
b4silence
Hi, of course you can buy an upgrade from the French version to the International version. Where to get? You are kidding? From PC Soft or from your official dealer. Please visit the web site of PC Soft and look for the appropriate address of your dealer.

Regards, Guenter

Posté le 11 octobre 2004 - 16:57
Hi Guenter,
I'm not sure if it's necessary to buy the intl. version if one want to switch the language. This version contains both, the French and English version, and additional WDINT. A year ago, I asked the German distributor regarding this issue and they told me that it is legal to switch
between version.

Maybe there's been a misunderstanding. If you own WD8/FR and order WD9/US, PC Soft will switch the version without a problem, now keeping you as an owner of an English version on file. Yes, the WD-dongle will allow for running WD8/US OR WD8/FR. The international version contains both products for a mere additional 100 Euros.
Regards, Guenter

If PC SOFT announce a new WinDev version we do the following:
a) Upgrade 1 version and get therefore the French beta
b) After the English version is available we upgrade our remaining 3 licences
c) Of course we use for the licence order under a) then the English one
Best regards
Raimund
Well..
Thanks,
b4silence

Regards, Guenter