PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → WinDev US get together
WinDev US get together
Débuté par Donald Montaine, 19 oct. 2004 03:56 - 3 réponses
Posté le 19 octobre 2004 - 03:56
I would love to see a get together for WinDev users in the western US. I could arrange to be anywhere on the west coast from Vancouver, BC to So California. But, if people are interested in a get together in either Seattle, WA or Portland, OR -- or even out here on the beach somewhere (I live near Astoria, Oregon), I would be glad to start organizing and co-ordinating the event.
Posté le 19 octobre 2004 - 12:04
Choose somewhere nice in the sun, out of high season and easy to get to on Qantas and some Oz guys may join...
Gill
> I would love to see a get together for WinDev users in the western US. I could arrange to be anywhere on the west coast from Vancouver, BC to So California. But, if people are interested in a get together in either Seattle, WA or Portland, OR -- or even out here on the beach somewhere (I live near Astoria, Oregon), I would be glad to start organizing and co-ordinating the event.
Posté le 20 octobre 2004 - 00:20
Sure... After the french windeveries, now we can start the US ones... We'll see if we can atract more people :-)
Posté le 20 octobre 2004 - 01:02
My thoughts were either May or September. September is usually a very nice month in the NW US. The weather is beginning to turn now, but was great through last week. I will keep the e-mail addresses of those who respond and will follow up with some possible ideas in a few weeks if we get enough to make it worthwhile. List the places close to an international airport that would be interesting for you. West Coast US/Canada possibilities are:
Vancouver, BC
Seattle, WA
Portland, OR
Sacramento, CA
Reno, NV
San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Los Vegas, NV
San Diego, CA
As I said, I could co-ordinate anywhere in the NW, but someone else would have to step up for the other cities.
Choose somewhere nice in the sun, out of high season and easy to get to on Qantas and some Oz guys may join...
Gill
I would love to see a get together for WinDev users in the western US. I could arrange to be anywhere on the west coast from Vancouver, BC to So California. But, if people are interested in a get together in either Seattle, WA or Portland, OR -- or even out here on the beach somewhere (I live near Astoria, Oregon), I would be glad to start organizing and co-ordinating the event.