PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → New WD9 Beta English
New WD9 Beta English
Débuté par John Marrone, 21 juin 2005 14:53 - 1 réponse
Posté le 21 juin 2005 - 14:53
Hi All
I have downloaded the new WD9 beta and installed it. It is not going to run unless I have a password. Does anyone know how to get this password. I have already purchased my upgrade to WD9. The install says something about an email. But anyway when I try to run it an error box comes up in French and some english saying electronic protection not reconized, make sure your dongle is pluged in. Any help here on how to make this work?
Thanks
John
Posté le 21 juin 2005 - 15:10
Hello John,
run the program WDMAJCle.exe in "X:\WinDev 9 - Setup\Hotline\Dongle Update". You should have received an email after you purchased your update. The password in this and your old dongle key together can be used in this program to create a new key.
Work fine for me with our four licences.
HTH
Raimund
Hi All
I have downloaded the new WD9 beta and installed it. It is not going to run unless I have a password. Does anyone know how to get this password. I have already purchased my upgrade to WD9. The install says something about an email. But anyway when I try to run it an error box comes up in French and some english saying electronic protection not reconized, make sure your dongle is pluged in. Any help here on how to make this work?
Thanks
John

http://www.invitec.com