PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Toolbox window
Toolbox window
Débuté par John Marrone, 21 juil. 2005 16:05 - 2 réponses
Posté le 21 juillet 2005 - 16:05
Hi All
Is there a way to make an MDI wimdow always stay on top. Sort of like a toolbox window. I would like to be able to work with my main window and also a smaller window without having to bring up the smaller window. There has got to be a way to do this. I would like the user to be able to drag it around when they need to so they can see data the toolbox may be hiding.
Regards
John
Posté le 21 juillet 2005 - 19:08
Hello John,
why not use a floatable toolbar? In a MDI parent you will get the same effect than a MDI child with an Clarion on top attribute.
Regards
Raimund

Hi All
Is there a way to make an MDI wimdow always stay on top. Sort of like a toolbox window. I would like to be able to work with my main window and also a smaller window without having to bring up the smaller window. There has got to be a way to do this. I would like the user to be able to drag it around when they need to so they can see data the toolbox may be hiding.
Regards
John

http://www.invitec.com
Posté le 21 juillet 2005 - 21:55
Hello John,
why not use a floatable toolbar? In a MDI parent you will get the same effect than a MDI child with an Clarion on top attribute.
Regards
Raimund

Hi All
Regards
John