FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Windev 10 French: Announced
Windev 10 French: Announced
Débuté par Gianni Spano, 10 oct. 2005 15:55 - 5 réponses
Posté le 10 octobre 2005 - 15:55
To all
See this link: http://www.pcsoft.fr/annonce10/index.html
and in the meantime V9 is not yet released as a gold!!
I'm impressed!!!
Gianni
Posté le 10 octobre 2005 - 16:34
G'day All
Better start learning French.
With a ver$ion per year they will never finish an English language version or publish English manuals.
Regards
Al
Posté le 10 octobre 2005 - 16:34
To all
See this link: http://www.pcsoft.fr/annonce10/index.html
and in the meantime V9 is not yet released as a gold!!
I'm impressed!!!
Gianni

27 sep 2004 I wrote at this forum :
So we hesistate to upgrade V8 to V9. We wait until end 2005 for V10 !! (maybe??) Regards, Teun.
In the meantime I've bought V8 and upgrade to V9 : my hesitation was not long enough .
Keep quiet, be happy,
Teun.
Posté le 10 octobre 2005 - 18:41
G'day All
Better start learning French.
With a ver$ion per year they will never finish an English language version or publish English manuals.
Regards
Al

Hi Al,
despite some negative feelings (I'm having them too), there are some news as well. I got a phone call from PC Soft today. Amongst many things we were talking about the problem of the being-behind of WD9/US. Summary:
- English manuals will arrive in November, means each of you will receive that well-known parcel with English manuals and program CD(s) then.
- Translation took / still takes that long because of a new technology being employed for making the Help and the manuals. As you know, documentation is meant for all of the three available products now: WD, WB, WM. For the first time ever, PC Soft will offer three fully translated programs.
- Translation of WD10 will be much faster. Just as a guess: manuals for WD10/US could arrive in April, 2006.
- Please note: WD10/FR is announced - it's not available yet. As a pre-version, it will be available soon. Again, French documentation is yet to be done.
Kind regards,
Guenter
Posté le 10 octobre 2005 - 19:48
Hi Guenter,
although I'm a little bit sceptic, I think that we already saw the result of the new translation process (even if it wasn't complete). The last US version of WD, WM and WB came out at the same time.
It would be a good message to the developers using the US version if PC SOFT would offer a translation of the WinDev 10 52p. document in the near future (say until end of November).
Best regards
Raimund
Hi Al,
despite some negative feelings (I'm having them too), there are some news as well. I got a phone call from PC Soft today. Amongst many things we were talking about the problem of the being-behind of WD9/US. Summary:
- English manuals will arrive in November, means each of you will receive that well-known parcel with English manuals and program CD(s) then.
- Translation took / still takes that long because of a new technology being employed for making the Help and the manuals. As you know, documentation is meant for all of the three available products now: WD, WB, WM. For the first time ever, PC Soft will offer three fully translated programs.
- Translation of WD10 will be much faster. Just as a guess: manuals for WD10/US could arrive in April, 2006.
- Please note: WD10/FR is announced - it's not available yet. As a pre-version, it will be available soon. Again, French documentation is yet to be done.
Kind regards,
Guenter

http://www.invitec.com
Posté le 10 octobre 2005 - 20:00
Hello Anglophones (??),
I am wondering already a long time why PC SOFT is calling PC SOFT instead of PC LOGIC or something like that. The last name is more French-minded (logiciel = software). So the current name of PC Soft is pointing to an international position on the market for software-develop tools. (That's my hope and expectation).
Kind regards and enjoy the WinDev possibilities out of the box,
Teun.
Hi Guenter,
although I'm a little bit sceptic, I think that we already saw the result of the new translation process (even if it wasn't complete). The last US version of WD, WM and WB came out at the same time.
It would be a good message to the developers using the US version if PC SOFT would offer a translation of the WinDev 10 52p. document in the near future (say until end of November).
Best regards
Raimund
Hi Al,
Kind regards,
Guenter