PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Groupware
Groupware
Débuté par Milton Kirkwood, 15 oct. 2005 05:33 - 2 réponses
Posté le 15 octobre 2005 - 05:33
Hi,
I am trying to apply groupware to an application to manage users and groups. If I enable groupware it installs the correct modules but when I start the application, and it prompts for the SUPERVISOR password, it will not let me logon. The notes say that SUPERVISOR password should be blank but this is not so. I tested this using WinDev 8. Hope someone can assist.
Thanks in advance,
Milton
Posté le 15 octobre 2005 - 06:40
Milton,
If WD8 is the same as 7.5, the password should be SUPERVISOR as well.
HTH,
Marc
Hi,
I am trying to apply groupware to an application to manage users and groups. If I enable groupware it installs the correct modules but when I start the application, and it prompts for the SUPERVISOR password, it will not let me logon. The notes say that SUPERVISOR password should be blank but this is not so. I tested this using WinDev 8. Hope someone can assist.
Thanks in advance,
Milton
Posté le 15 octobre 2005 - 07:25
Milton,
If WD8 is the same as 7.5, the password should be SUPERVISOR as well.

Thanks Marc - I appreciate the prompt response and your answer was spot on - it worked beautifully.
Milton
HTH,
Marc
Hi,
Thanks in advance,
Milton