PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Tables selection bar
Tables selection bar
Débuté par John Marrone, 16 nov. 2005 14:49 - 1 réponse
Posté le 16 novembre 2005 - 14:49
Hi All
I have 3 tables in a form. The 1st 5 columns of each table has the same data, and the other columns in these tables have different data. Of the 5 columns which are the same the 5th one is a check box. What I want to do is when the user clicks on this check box to check it or uncheck it I want to check or uncheck this column in the other 2 tables. Each table has its own query. I would like to be able to search the other tables on the name column, make the check box the same and move the slection bar to the record in the other 2 tables. Tableseek will not let you choose a table, just a column. Is there a way you could sort of do a loop threw each record in a table, check the name field and when you have a match set the check box and move the selection bar to that record with a tableselectplus(). Any help would be helpful.
Thanks
John
Posté le 16 novembre 2005 - 15:53
Hi John,
in most cases, you can place the tablename before the columnname, like TABLE.COLUMN. May be, that is also possible with Tableseek ?
Regards, Stefan.
Hi All
I have 3 tables in a form. The 1st 5 columns of each table has the same data, and the other columns in these tables have different data. Of the 5 columns which are the same the 5th one is a check box. What I want to do is when the user clicks on this check box to check it or uncheck it I want to check or uncheck this column in the other 2 tables. Each table has its own query. I would like to be able to search the other tables on the name column, make the check box the same and move the slection bar to the record in the other 2 tables. Tableseek will not let you choose a table, just a column. Is there a way you could sort of do a loop threw each record in a table, check the name field and when you have a match set the check box and move the selection bar to that record with a tableselectplus(). Any help would be helpful.
Thanks
John