PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Exporting analysis from Hyper File to Access
Exporting analysis from Hyper File to Access
Débuté par Jim Carson, 23 nov. 2005 20:17 - 1 réponse
Posté le 23 novembre 2005 - 20:17
Hi all,
I have a project that currently utilizes Hyper File. It is possible that my clients are unable to approve Hyper File for internal use due to organization restrictions and the fact that Hyper File is NOT on their approved database list.
So in order to save thousands of hours of development, I need to have the same project utilize a database that is on their list, like Access or SQL Server.
I would like to know if anyone has personal experiance in the exporting of Hyper File data/structure to another database. I am using H-commands in my code and would like not to have to re-write all my logic.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Posté le 23 novembre 2005 - 21:09
hi
the first thing you must do it's convert the hyper/file structure and data
you can use the SQLManagerX Converter for this (see www.SQLManagerX.com) , there is a translator (not very good, i 'm sorry). but the programm is in french. or directly :HERE
after you can use windev to import you access databae as an anlysis, with this you can use hcommand and your program normaly work with no changes.
regards
Hi all,
I have a project that currently utilizes Hyper File. It is possible that my clients are unable to approve Hyper File for internal use due to organization restrictions and the fact that Hyper File is NOT on their approved database list.
So in order to save thousands of hours of development, I need to have the same project utilize a database that is on their list, like Access or SQL Server.
I would like to know if anyone has personal experiance in the exporting of Hyper File data/structure to another database. I am using H-commands in my code and would like not to have to re-write all my logic.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

SQLManagerX