FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → WM22 - Error in the apk generation
WM22 - Error in the apk generation
Débuté par Giovanni Carella, 09 avr. 2018 12:11 - 2 réponses
Posté le 09 avril 2018 - 12:11
Hi...
the generation of my application failed with this error:

Failure creating the Android application named .

Command Line: "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_131\in\java.exe" "-Dorg.gradle.appname=C:\My Mobile Projects\WiNeMoMobile\Android\Generation" -classpath "C:\WINDEV Mobile 22\Personal\Android\Gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-2.14.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain assembleRelease -b "C:\My Mobile Projects\WiNeMoMobile\Android\Generation\uild.gradle"

Error returned:
C:\My Mobile Projects\WiNeMoMobile\Android\Generation\uild\intermediates\manifests\ull\ elease\AndroidManifest.xml:49:28-80: AAPT: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'theme' with value '@style/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar.Translucent').

C:\My Mobile Projects\WiNeMoMobile\Android\Generation\uild\intermediates\manifests\ull\ elease\AndroidManifest.xml:170:35-50: AAPT: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'resource' with value '@xml/searchable').

C:\My Mobile Projects\WiNeMoMobile\Android\Generation\uild\intermediates\manifests\ull\ elease\AndroidManifest.xml:44: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'theme' with value '@style/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar.Translucent').

C:\My Mobile Projects\WiNeMoMobile\Android\Generation\uild\intermediates\manifests\ull\ elease\AndroidManifest.xml:168: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'resource' with value '@xml/searchable').

FAILED

Can you help me?
Posté le 09 avril 2018 - 12:31
Giovanni,

remove this TEMP folder
C:\Users\yourlogin\AppData\Local\Temp\FRMK_Android_22.0.279.0US
Posté le 09 avril 2018 - 12:43
Perfect...
Thanks Arie..