PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → West Coast Developers
West Coast Developers
Débuté par Jeff Graham, 01 juin 2006 11:00 - 5 réponses
Posté le 01 juin 2006 - 11:00
I would like to make contact with all West Coast WinDev & WebDev developers to exchange information and resources.
My efforts to organize advanced training in Bend, OR did not develop but I am still willing to host such. Maybe we need to form a users group for this area.
Please send contact information if you are interested and let other developers know in case they are too busy to see this posting.
Cheers,
Jeff
Posté le 01 juin 2006 - 11:28
Hey Jeff,
not quite west coast here, Colorado.
But, I would also like to make contact with other WinDev/WebDev'rz on this side of the world. Heck, a list of all us US users wouldn't be that large.
Let's hope there is enough for a good poker game?
I have been using since v7.5 here. Can't give it up.
a Great tool in my opinion.
Regards,
Jim
Posté le 01 juin 2006 - 19:04
Hi Jim,
I agree that anyone willing to attend a user group meeting and to share experinces and resources is welcome to add their name to the list. So I encourage anyone interested to send me an email and I will add them to the list to be notified of any meeting plans. If anyone has access to a list of English developers that would be useful as well.
Cheers,
Jeff
Hey Jeff,
not quite west coast here, Colorado.
But, I would also like to make contact with other WinDev/WebDev'rz on this side of the world. Heck, a list of all us US users wouldn't be that large.
Let's hope there is enough for a good poker game?
I have been using since v7.5 here. Can't give it up.
a Great tool in my opinion.
Regards,
Jim
Posté le 02 juin 2006 - 10:25
Sent you an email already, but for more public information -- I am located in Long Beach, Washington state near the mouth of the Columbia river.
Posté le 03 juin 2006 - 08:35
I have already given jeff my contact info, but for the record I am in Portland Oregon, have been using Windev (8/9) for about a year and have been a software developer for 13 years.
I am also develop using a tool called Magic.
Posté le 30 juin 2006 - 10:23
I'm in California, v 8 now 9. Worked a few but still consider myself a beginner in Windev. Having a West cost group would be great. Email me out of the forum form my info.