PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → Memory Tables
Memory Tables
Débuté par Milton Kirkwood, 21 juin 2006 08:07 - 1 réponse
Posté le 21 juin 2006 - 08:07
Hi All,
I am trying in WinDev 9, without much success, to create a memory table. I have looked in the help file but am still struggling.
I have a basic HF database with a table called NUMBERS which holds mobile telephone numbers plus other details. I just wanted to load this file to a memory table and then write the table contents to screen as an exercise in understanding memory tables. Ultimately I want to load the results of queries to memory tables and then display them on screen.
I hope someone can help.
Thanks in advance,
Milton

http://www.kitchenconnection.com.au
Posté le 21 juin 2006 - 10:49
It is okay - I found a posting by Chris L from 10 October 2005 which sorted it out for me.
Thanks

Hi All,
I am trying in WinDev 9, without much success, to create a memory table. I have looked in the help file but am still struggling.
I have a basic HF database with a table called NUMBERS which holds mobile telephone numbers plus other details. I just wanted to load this file to a memory table and then write the table contents to screen as an exercise in understanding memory tables. Ultimately I want to load the results of queries to memory tables and then display them on screen.
I hope someone can help.
Thanks in advance,
Milton