PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

Accueil → WINDEV 2024 → How many are using WebDev
How many are using WebDev
Débuté par Glenn Rathke, 16 oct. 2006 23:33 - 2 réponses
Posté le 16 octobre 2006 - 23:33
I'm interested to know how many developers are using WebDev. It really seems to be a great product, easy to get a simple app up and running.
How many are using it?
Thanks
Glenn Rathke
Posté le 17 octobre 2006 - 09:08
Hi Glenn,

We use Webdev 9 for our main commercial site, connected directly to our AS400 files thru Easycom. Site took about one year to develop and is up and running since March. Clients can access their price lists, invoices, A/R statements, the products spec. sheets and can also place orders (with inventory picking) and post claims. They have the abality to download their files thru Excel and upload images on our server for their claims. We use the email functionnalities of Webdev for confirmations and send them PDF copies of various documents.

We also developped a Webdev site for our company users to post their IT requests, with feedback on work progress.

Christian Potvin
Beaulieu Canada

NB. This is NOT the site that you reach at wwww.beaulieucanada.ca. Our Webdev site is private and you must be a Beaulieu Canada customer to reach it.

I'm interested to know how many developers are using WebDev. It really seems to be a great product, easy to get a simple app up and running.
How many are using it?
Thanks
Glenn Rathke
Posté le 19 octobre 2006 - 08:58
How many are using it?

Have it. Would like to use it. No tutorial found.
Will wait for printed docs and see if it is there. Last check it had just cleared Customs in New York.