PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« We want to do something like: If one user opens a customer order, another user on invoice module cannot make an invoice from this customer order. We don't want to lock this record.… »
Débuté le 10 oct. 2008 par
« Here is a picture of the looper where i'm trying to play.. [img] [/img] As you can see, i have 15 buttons (for each line in the looper) and if you see, the same button, despite it … »
Débuté le 29 aoû. 2008 par
« OK - this is really an amateur mes up - I was trying to alter a page and ended up deleting the majority of it, and I guess the page saved itself b/c when i hit 'closed' it just clo… »
« An old client contacted me with a new project that I think is perfect for Webdev. I do not have time to work on the project and I am a beginner to Webdev. My client doesn't have th… »
« Hi, I am having problems changing the language of erorrs returned by windev. I am using an analysis with a directly linked file to my SQLEXPRESS database. Whenever I enter inform… »
Débuté le 09 oct. 2008 par
« Hello to you all, Let me explain what I want to achieve. I want the results of two sum's in one record. let's say I've the following records: Account Amount 1300 1000 1300 100 1300… »
Débuté le 08 oct. 2008 par
« Hi all - I'm making a page template, the top is fixed, the bottom is fixed and I'd like to have the middle vertically expandable as I need to put more in various pages. What contro… »
Débuté le 05 oct. 2008 par
« Hello All One of our clients is reporting a gpf error when opening Autocad documents Part of our software incorporates a document manager module and in this case all we are doing i… »
« I can't seem to find any help information on 'expandable areas' - could someone point me in the right direction? thanks!… »
« Hey! I have a scatter - XY - chart, which is created from a table (column1=date - X axis, column2=value - Y axis)! Now I wonder how can I increment "values" of X axis (date) by one… »
Débuté le 07 oct. 2008 par