PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi for everybody: In a development group we have: 1 Server of SCM : HP Server AMD Turion 64x2 with 1 GB Ram, windows 2003 server Programmer station: Windows XP Prof, 1 GB RAM Th… »
Débuté le 12 sep. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Hi, sometimes when I add an item to a file definition in the analysis, I get the following error: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ An item with the … »
Débuté le 11 sep. 2008 par
« Hi, I'm searching the Windev help file but I can't find it.... What is the Windev's equivalent function for the EVAL function common used in other development languages. e.g. sExam… »
« Hi, I have created a dynamic webdev site and set the main page as my 'First Dynamic page' now I have got a little further I have added a logon page which I would like to be display… »
« Hi there, I'm trying to use the QuickTime ActiveX Control "QuickTime Object" (QuickTime.QuickTime) c:\program files\quictime\qtplugin.ocx But it gives me an error... MonObjet is … »
« Hello of all, Can I execute the following WinDev command under Windows XP: ShellExecute("Dir", "C:\Refrence\samp.txt > C:\temp\samp_lx.txt") Thanks,… »
Débuté le 10 sep. 2008 par
« Hi, you can IMPORT the WD55 analysis/files OR you can define a WD55 file in your analysis OR you can write an external definition of the file in your program. But you cannot load t… »
Aucune réponse
« I created an installation for a client that is performing an install on a Windows Vista machine (home edition). For some reason, when they click the install.exe icon, nothing happe… »
« I recently uninstalled then reinstalled Windev12. I needed to remove all references to Windev in the registry before I could launch App. However, now I get the following error when… »
Débuté le 08 sep. 2008 par
« Hi All, I'm not sure if you're like me, but when you end your WebDev application by EndProgram you'll get the WebDev server showing you've been disconnected. Then within a few seco… »
Débuté le 09 sep. 2008 par