PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi, I´m trying to call a method of a .net DLL but I´m having problems. I´ve imported a dll to the project and I´m trying to call by CallDLL32("name of DLL",… »
Débuté le 22 juil. 2008 par
« HI. New versions of XII products was published in Windev web page. Ruben Sanchez Peña… »
Débuté le 18 sep. 2008 par
« It is not readonly on the drive only in windev. How do I change it. thank you, joe crevino… »
Débuté le 18 sep. 2008 par
« Hi All, I've installed the WebDev Server on several servers and usually without a problem. However, I'm now venturing to new ground using Server 2003. Any issues here? Any caveats?… »
Débuté le 17 sep. 2008 par
« Hi, I have a client that had an update to her software. When I created the new installation procedure, I made sure that I checked the option to update the datafiles. Today, she ins… »
Débuté le 16 sep. 2008 par
« Hi, does anyone know how to use the SQL Server Mobile Access driver in WinDev as well as in WinDev Mobile? There doesn't seem to be an ODBC connector for it? Thanks, Steve.… »
Débuté le 16 sep. 2008 par
« Dear windev coders, what is the equivalent dotnet Byte in Windev? thanks… »
Débuté le 15 sep. 2008 par
« Hi Everyone, I am using a Query to search related files and then using the RAD 11 Compatible "Find" window to search the results further. The window uses HFilter to select items. C… »
Débuté le 10 sep. 2008 par
« Hi I need to convert files *.fic in *.txt delimited with commas, The WDMAP do this, but I´d like use WD language comands. The solution HF to XML HExportXML(CUSTOMER, "C:\TEMP… »
« Hi all is there a result, if a report cannot print because there are no data. I can see a error message : no data to print. But i cannot find true or false if a report is printed o… »