PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hello all, I've searched the windev help and the forum. But I can't to find an answer on getting the default messages of errors and exceptions, preferably a list of all of them. At… »
Débuté le 24 sep. 2008 par
3 réponses
« Hi All, Just testing project hosting http://www.file-upload.net/en/download-809272/WMIDOTNET.zip.html Enjoy! Cheers Bob… »
Débuté le 25 avr. 2008 par
« Hello Pat, Send me your questions and I will try to give the answers. I develop in Windev with SQL code accessing Pervasive (btrieve) or Hyper File database depending if the user h… »
Aucune réponse
« Howdy! What's the equivalent in WinDev for the c# GroupBox control ? Thanx.… »
Aucune réponse
« Hello WD community. A thing I really miss in W-Language is Generic, respective Meta-Programming. For instance : I would like to implement a simple stack class ... cStringStack i… »
Débuté le 22 sep. 2008 par
2 réponses
« Hi, For WD12, Windows XP, HyperFile Classic I do not think I understand fully the concept of the patch. I tried to apply a patch for a client, but it is not working. Here's what I … »
Aucune réponse
« Hi All I have a problem. I have created 6 tables. 2 of them have composite keys. 1 table is called workouts. When I run the program I get the error ->HBuildKey function called. … »
« Hi, I'm having this situation : Our customer wants to know for every file who has created a record an when, and who has made the last modification to a record and when. So I added … »
« Hi of all, I have a window with some GUI – elements, such as edit field etc. I give for the testing a edit field the string: “PropertieName” as a properties, afte… »
Aucune réponse
« Hi, Contact Teun van Unen. He was/is busy with rewriting his application form Magic to Windev Website: www.undix.nl Regards, Harry… »
Aucune réponse