PC SOFT

FORUMS PROFESSIONNELS
WINDEVWEBDEV et WINDEV Mobile

pcsoft.us.windev
Forum consacré à WINDEV (version en cours), en anglais
« Hi all, I have a GIF with a blinking red point. If I put it in an image control it blink as expected But if I put it in a image table column it remain fix. How can I solve? Thanks … »
Débuté le 26 sep. 2008 par
1 réponse
« I would like to add menu items (options) to popupmenus dynamically through a program. Is this possible? i.e. MainMenu option1 option2 After code is run it should look like this: … »
Débuté le 29 sep. 2008 par
Aucune réponse
« Regards to all. I have few things I think about it and I need your opinion . I have project with analysis in which will be integrated all data files (tables), related and so on, ne… »
Débuté le 27 sep. 2008 par
10 réponses
« Per the WX12 brochure: New feature 049 WD WB WM Writing into a database from a third-party application The Hyper File ODBC driver is now available in read and write mode. This allo… »
Débuté le 28 sep. 2008 par
« Hi, I am trying to prevent the user from moving a window. This can be done by trapping WM_MOVING. The message passes a RECT structure in lParam. According to the documentation, if … »
« Hi all, in a global procedure for formatting an address I want to know if the file or query of parameter #1 contains a specific item, i.e. 'aanvulling'. I case of a query, the quer… »
Débuté le 24 sep. 2008 par
« Hi folks, I've opened a new thread, 'cause maybe other community members are interested. So here we go : Disable Maximize Button FUNCTION DisableMaximizeButton( nHandle is int ) nS… »
Débuté le 28 sep. 2008 par
2 réponses
« Hi to all, I'm new about WD, I would like to know whitch is the correct approach to structure a typical menu - module application. The target structure must have a main program (me… »
Aucune réponse
« How do you change the size of a combobox in Windev Mobile 12 ? I have changed the font size (from 10 to 16) everywhere this is possible (caption, text of input area, element, and s… »
« Hi everybody, is it possible to import a window from a WinDev project into a .Net project developed with Visual Studio? Thanks in advance. Regards, Luigi… »